Thursday, April 9, 2015

RPG Dice Board

RPG Dice Board - A Dice Rolling Gadget for the Modern Age


John Taylor sent you a message:

Hi Jim! My name's John, and I'm writing from Geekify Inc in Boulder, CO. I found your articles on Examiner, and wanted to see if you'd have any interest in what we do. 

We just launched a gaming accessory on Kickstarter that might be up your alley - it's an arcane dice board, reminiscent of the Pop-o-matic Trouble boards. The dice sets are interchangeable, and it's designed to bring tabletop gaming to a whole new level of geekery. We're starting the long grind trying to get attention on the project - I don't know if you ever cover Kickstarters (or their subsequent products), but I figured I'd run it up the flagpole to see if you'd consider it news worthy :). 

More details and pictures here at the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/geekifyinc/rpg-dice-board-a-dice-rolling-gadget-for-the-moder 

Let me know if it's something you'd be interested in posting about or finding out more, or if you have any advice or suggestions. Thanks a bunch, and hope talk to you soon! -John

So, what do you think? Interested in knowing more about this product? Let me know, and I'll go get it for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment